Game Entertainment Intern
Assist Game Entertainment staff in day to day operations as well as marquee events
and game days. This is a paid internship and entails full-time weekdays (40+ hours).
The intern is required to work all home games (pre-season, regular season and post
season), training camp and specified events (i.e. Family Night). Intern may be asked to
work nights, holidays and weekends as needed.
Timeframe: June 2021 – May 2022 (twelve months)
*The official start/end date is subject to change and will be dictated by the Green Bay Packers.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative needs and miscellaneous projects as necessary.
- Assist with coordination and planning of game day entertainment elements including anthem singers, flag holders, halftime entertainment, sales promotions, Johnsonville Tailgate Village activations, Plaza activations, etc.
- Assist with coordinating training camp and game day staffing of Pack Attack - the promotions crew including hiring, training, scheduling and managing.
- Work closely with the Sales & Business Development interns on coordination and execution of game day elements and staffing.
- Assist with coordination of various activities surrounding training camp.
- Assist with coordinating, planning and executing special events as assigned. Examples include Family Night, Kickoff Concert, Home Pep Rallies, etc.
- Assist with management of Cheer Teams on game day including uniform set-up, distribution of uniforms and end of game reporting, etc.
- Assist with management of Tundraline (Drumline) on game day including check-in and payroll reports, uniform management, performance schedule, etc.
- Track and prepare reports for game day music played at all home games.
- Assist with creating the game day production script by working in a web based program, ShoFlo. Includes tracking and reporting music, promotions, announcements, etc.
- Daily computer work, power point documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Undergraduate degree (junior status minimum) in related field.
- Above average communication skills.
- Previous work experience in sports marketing and/or sports marketing events outside of classroom work required (sports team/athletic department).
- Experience (internship and/or part-time) with other sports teams preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to handle various projects at one time while performing at a very high level.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, within a team environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
SUPERVISES: This position does not have supervisor responsibility
SUPERVISED BY: Manager of Game Presentation and Live Events
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 2, 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Game Presentation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Intern
- Required Education Some College
- 1265 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304, USA