The warehouse tech is responsible for pulling correct inventory using a forklift truck and loading trucks in a timely manner.
· Must have completed the forklift training.
· Load and unload all trucks in warehouse correctly and timely.
· Working knowledge of bar code system and scale operation.
· Working knowledge of inventory system and procedures; warehouse tracking.
· Verify all parts are in correct dunnage.
· Responsible for accuracy of parts pulled for shipping and all customer specific labeling requirements.
· Must be able to operate bar code scanners and generate pick lists in system.
· Perform all forklift operations in warehouse area as instructed.
· Maintenance of forklift. Check water, oil, gas, lights, etc., each shift. Turn in checklist to supervisor.
· Drive in a safe manner and abide by safety rules. Report any unsafe conditions, equipment malfunctions or problems in performing duties to your supervisor immediately.
· Ensure 5S practices and Safety regulations are maintained on a day to day basis.
· Chock wheels and engage safety hook upon loading/unloading all trucks daily.
· Clean up broken boxes and trash daily within department and outside of shipping docks.
· Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Associate will take place in training program for specific position.
· One to two years manufacturing experience preferred.
· Must be able to stand, bend, twist, knell, walk for 10+ hours.
· Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to work in an extreme hot environment.
· Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
· Must be able to pass respirator fit test and comply with requirements when working in regulated areas.
- Job Family Manufacturing Production Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Hourly
- Biscoe, NC 27209, USA