Environmental Administrative Assistant
We’re looking for extraordinary people to join our growing team in Reedsburg WI.
This position is responsible to collect, and track data required for environmental compliance of our environmental operating permits.
Identify problem areas in our environmental systems and report them to maintenance personnel for repairs if repairs are not already underway.
Create action items and track progress to all irregular environmental system operations.
Prepare reports from information collected and tracked in relation to operating permits.
A qualified individual will be capable in the following areas (will train the right candidate):
Safety minded individual that can monitor and collect data from systems on or off the production floor.
Proficient with the use of a computer and the following software or systems:
* Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Familiar with and use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
* Use of Java based web applications
* Scanning documents and creating PDF's for electronic tracking of historical records
Familiar with Department of Natural Resources (DNR) reporting requirements and permits relating to emissions and hazardous material spills.
Collect, organized, and present data to be reviewed by plant leadership.
- $1000 sign on bonus
- Base pay + Incentive pay*, Shift Premiums*, Weekend Premiums*, and Job Premiums* (for eligible positions*)
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Insurance: Life, Supplemental Life, Short and Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Programs
- 401(K) Match
- Free access to Worksite Wellness Center, including family members
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PPE allowances
To learn more about Grede, please visit our website at www.grede.com
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Job Family Environmental, Health and Safety Group
- Pay Type Hourly
- Reedsburg, WI 53959, USA