2nd- Maintenance Tech
The Maintenance Mechanic A will perform various maintenance tasks to ensure preventative/proactive maintenance and timely repair per written and verbal procedures in a safe, efficient, and quality manner.
· Includes duties such as, repair and maintenance of plant facilities, machinery, and equipment in compliant with requirements.
· Must demonstrate proficiency in the following:
o Welding / Torch Operation
o Pneumatic / Compressor Systems
o Conveyor Drives
§ Blue Print Reading
§ Basic Electrical 1
§ Basic Electrical 2
· Demonstrates 110% compliance with safety and environmental procedures.
· Specialized skills or technical training may be substituted to fulfill part of this requirement at the discretion of maintenance management.
· Must demonstrate a commitment to excellence, example, and the absence of crisis through preventative maintenance.
· Additional duties as may be required.
· Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Must be trained in safety procedures including, lockout/tagout, confined space procedures, hazard recognition, PPE requirements and use, and any other safety requirements.
· Minimum of two years maintenance experience.
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, knell, walk for 10+ hours.
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in an extreme hot environment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
- Must be able to pass respirator fit test and comply with requirements when working in regulated areas.
- Job Family Manufacturing Maintenance Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Hourly
- Biscoe, NC 27209, USA