2nd Shift-Core Maker
The core maker is responsible for inspection, adjustments, and operation of various types of Sand Core Machines. As well as responsible for assisting in troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, production documentation, and quality inspections.
· Safely and efficiently operate various types of sand mold machines.
· Perform quality checks on all finished cores.
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Be able to efficiently work within a team-based environment.
· Ability to comprehend instructions and accept coaching and mentoring.
· Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
· Other duties as assigned by supervision.
· Associate will take place in training program for specific position.
· One to two years manufacturing experience preferred.
· Must be able to stand, bend, twist, knell, walk for 10+ hours.
· Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to work in an extreme hot environment.
· Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
· Must be able to pass respirator fit test and comply with requirements when working in regulated areas.
- Job Family Manufacturing Production Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Hourly
- Biscoe, NC 27209, USA