1st Shift Quality Laborer
· Clean up all spill sand in return sand pits and GK systems by shoveling.
· Will monitor the equipment in the molding area and will check the pits at least once an hour.
· Will check the tail pulleys of all return sand belts for sand spillage at least once an hour and shovel any spillage back into the belt.
· Miscellaneous cleanup work as designated by supervisor.
· Report any unsafe conditions, equipment malfunctions, or problems in performing duties to supervisor immediately.
· Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
· Other duties as assigned by supervision.
· Associate will take place in training program for specific position.
· High school diploma or GED preferred.
· One to two years manufacturing experience preferred.
· Must be able to stand, bend, twist, knell, walk for 10+ hours.
· Must be able to push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to work in an extreme hot environment.
· Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
· Must be able to pass respirator fit test and comply with requirements when working in regulated areas.
- Job Family Manufacturing Production Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Hourly
- Biscoe, NC 27209, USA