Warehouse Tech - 1st Shift
Biscoe, NC 27209, USA Req #421
Thursday, January 7, 2021
The warehouse tech is responsible for pulling correct inventory using a forklift truck and loading trucks in a timely manner.
- Must have completed the forklift training.
- Load and unload all trucks in warehouse correctly and timely.
- Working knowledge of bar code system and scale operation.
- Working knowledge of inventory system and procedures; warehouse tracking.
- Verify all parts are in correct dunnage.
- Responsible for accuracy of parts pulled for shipping and all customer specific labeling requirements.
- Must be able to operate bar code scanners and generate pick lists in system.
- Perform all forklift operations in warehouse area as instructed.
- Maintenance of forklift. Check water, oil, gas, lights, etc., each shift. Turn in checklist to supervisor.
- Drive in a safe manner and abide by safety rules. Report any unsafe conditions, equipment malfunctions or problems in performing duties to your supervisor immediately.
- Ensure 5S practices and Safety regulations are maintained on a day to day basis.
- Chock wheels and engage safety hook upon loading/unloading all trucks daily.
- Clean up broken boxes and trash daily within department and outside of shipping docks.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Associate will take place in training program for specific position.
- Job Family Manufacturing Production Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Hourly
- Biscoe, NC 27209, USA