The Maintenance Mechanic A will perform various maintenance tasks to ensure preventative/proactive maintenance and timely repair per written and verbal procedures in a safe, efficient, and quality manner.
- Includes duties such as, repair and maintenance of plant facilities, machinery, and equipment in compliant with requirements.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the following:
- Welding / Torch Operation
- Pneumatic / Compressor Systems
- Conveyor Drives
- Blue Print Reading
- Basic Electrical 1
- Basic Electrical 2
- Must be trained in safety procedures including, lockout/tagout, confined space procedures, hazard recognition, PPE requirements and use, and any other safety requirements.
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, knell, walk for 10+ hours.
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in an extreme hot environment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
- Must be able to pass respirator fit test and comply with requirements when working in regulated areas.
- Job Family Manufacturing Maintenance Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Hourly
- Biscoe, NC 27209, USA