Painter - 1st Shift
The Painter/5s team will be responsible for the up keep of the facility. The Painter/5s associate will ensure the housekeeping of the facility and that they are operating safely.
- The Painter/5s will be responsible for the care and upkeep of the paint supply room and must keep it neat and in compliance with 5s and OSHA standards.
- Painter/5s is responsible for removing supplies from receiving dock in a timely manner and securing them in the paint storage room.
- Painter will be assigned weekly and daily tasks and must be completed with paperwork assigned.
- The painter/5s team is responsible for any of the following duties:
- Paint, with brush roller or spray gun
- Hang or remove signs
- Hang or remove various sized dry erase boards
- Drive equipment (forklift, scissor lift, boom lift) upon being trained/certified
- Pressure wash roof skylights
- Hang or remove sheet metal
- Sweep, mop, other or miscellaneous cleaning duties
- Degrease and wipe down walls/machines
- Blow down sand from walls or popes
- General labor duties/other task as designated by supervisor
- Associate will take place in training program for specific position.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• One to two years manufacturing experience preferred.
• Must be able to stand, bend, twist, knell, walk for 10+ hours.
• Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work in an extreme hot environment.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
• Must be able to pass respirator fit test and comply with requirements when working in
- Job Family Manufacturing Production Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Hourly
- Biscoe, NC 27209, USA