2nd Shift Machine Operator
The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- The machine operator is in charge of checking to ensure that the safety interlocks are working properly and the window are locked before starting up the machine.
- Verify the process sheet matches the first piece for the machine they are running.
- They are to load and unload parts into the CNC machine.
- Every part that comes out of the machine must be inspected for defects and de-burred
- Parts are to be gaged and assembled as needed.
- Stack finished product in the box.
- Keep their work area clean and organized.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Associate will take place in training program for specific position.
- Job Family Manufacturing Production Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Hourly
- Biscoe, NC 27209, USA