BMD Mold Line Supervisor 1st Shift
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Directly supervises hourly associates and directs resources as required. Oversees the planning, scheduling, setup, and running of production activities. Manages the dispersal and distribution of materials for production. Maintains labor and material requirements to meet the daily production schedule. Oversees the work of production associates and coordinates with leaders of production support staff; communicates expectations and provides direction and training. Monitors work performance and provides feedback. Coordinates maintenance of production equipment. Oversees process control and quality process control.
· Supervises production associate outcomes by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining associates; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
· Maintains production processes by observing process volumes; recommending process adjustments.
· Completes production processes by monitoring progress; expediting material flow and work results; resolving problems.
· Improves process workflow by eliminating stoppages; analyzing delays; testing new methods.
· Records production by completing daily shift production reports; calculating yields and recoveries.
· Maintains process flow by communicating production status, requirements, and problems to next shift.
· Maintains working relationship with union, where applicable, by complying with the terms of the (CBA).
· Maintains safe, secure, and healthy production process environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and to legal regulations; alerting others regarding potential concerns.
· Contributes to production process and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
· All other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Three to five years, including supervisory experience.
- Job Family Manufacturing Production Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Salary
- St Cloud, MN, USA