Laborer - 1st Shift
Biscoe, NC 27209, USA Req #219
Monday, September 21, 2020
The laborer begins 15 minutes before the start of shift, will support all laborer tasks to make sure production is being met.
- Break off all gating systems and risers from parts without hitting the part itself with the sledge hammer.
- Use and maintain the wedging system when applicable.
- Use hooks to separate castings.
- Inspect castings before they go to grinding.
- General clean up and organization of area.
- Proper completion of all data as required on Sorting/Finishing route card.
- Will be crossed trained to pour/transfer iron.
- Report any unsafe conditions, equipment malfunctions, or problems in performing duties to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Associate will take place in training program for specific position.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- One to two years manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, knell, walk for 10+ hours.
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in an extreme hot environment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
- Must be able to pass respirator fit test and comply with requirements when working in regulated areas.
- Job Family Manufacturing Production Group
- Job Function Not Defined
- Pay Type Hourly
- Biscoe, NC 27209, USA