Inside Sales Representative I
Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
The Inside Sales Representative role requires a highly personable individual with the ability to place out bound sales calls to an established client base as well as cold call new prospects. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be required to present static or customized proposals meeting the client’s needs. Strong communication and customer service skills are required. Must be able to work in a multi-deadline environment; learn and apply new techniques accurately and quickly.
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they win, we win!
As a Classified Business Solutions, Inside Sales Representative, you will:
• Maintain existing accounts, build customer relationships, and sustain excellent customer service.
• Professionally, effectively and accurately represent our products over the phone, facilitating brand strength and credibility.
• Focus on reaching individual, team and overall department annual revenue goals.
• Develop a network of contacts to identify client needs and deliver effective options/solutions in securing sales opportunities.
• Effectively prioritize tasks and accomplish responsibilities to produce quality results in a deadline driven environment.
• Keep records of sales activities in Salesforce.com.
What you bring to the table:
• Sales ability with a passion for the selling of print and digital products.
• Background in advertising preferred; not required.
• Desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry
• Outstanding customer/client focus.
• Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
• Problem solving skills.
We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, 401(K), Paid Time Off and more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cedarburg, WI, USA
- Evansville, IN, USA
- Racine, WI, USA
- Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA