Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
At ReachLocal, A Gannett, Inc. company and part of the USA Today network, we offer a total digital marketing system for local businesses, comprised of web presence solutions digital advertising solutions. Our mission is to help local businesses around the world get more customers. We believe in working hard to deliver results for our clients – and having fun while we build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. That is why we are one of the first digital marketing companies to achieve the Local Search Association (LSA) Certification and have been named a Facebook Marketing Partner, a select group of companies recognized for their ability to drive exceptional advertising and marketing results from Facebook.
We're hiring now for talented B2B hunter driven DIGITAL MARKETING SALES CONSULTANTS with a passion for Digital Marketing. Bring your talent and we'll equip you with exceptional sales tools, technology and world class products with a 4-6 week onboarding program, and 90 day plan to get you started! You'll be helping hard working local and regional businesses benefit from our solutions to help them grow their business online.
A bit about us…
ReachLocal is refreshingly agile, vibrant, and fast-paced. We attract and bring together like-minded talented, passionate and ambitious people who like to collaborate, have fun, and learn together. We keep it 'real' and will encourage you to think 'outside the box', and do what's right for our customers.
Helping local businesses grow through online marketing is our mission, and our people know they're here for a good cause, bringing this to life every day by providing exceptional solutions and services to partner with SMEs to get more customers online. A client first approach has driven our business since the beginning. A genuine desire to understand our clients' needs, the results they want to see, the goals they set for their business, and offering solutions to help them succeed is the driving force behind who we are, what we do, how and why we do it.
As a Digital Marketing Sales Consultant, you’ll have an opportunity to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio, such as: Search Engine Marketing (PPC), ReachLocal’s Edge Solution, Display Advertising (Banner Advertising), Web Presence Optimization, including services for Organic Search, Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management, and wide range of business services, including Online Chat, Video Production, and Analytics.
You'll be following our business sales strategy and creating long lasting customer relationships to help them win more business online. You'll do so knowing that you'll be helping hard working SME's benefit from our solutions, but you're also bringing a refreshing change to how things are done to help them grow their business online. No jazz hands. No empty promises. If you're a talented, tenacious and savvy hunter -we want to hear from you!
What we're looking for...
- An experienced hunter with digital/advertising experience
- You thrive in an autonomous on-the-road B2B sales role
- This role is 80% lead generation new business development / 20% account management
- You are super organized, well-presented, and love to be prepared
- You're a sales professional who builds trust and likes to share in your clients' success
What's in it for you…
- Be a part of global and industry recognized leader in Digital Marketing
- Partner access to Google, Microsoft Advertising and Facebook training, resources and insights
- Be equipped with state-of-the-art sales enablement tools and resources to help you prospect, discover and close new business
- Continue to up-sell and cross-sell into your accounts in conjunction with a dedicated Digital Marketing Expert
- Competitive salary, mileage allowance, uncapped commissions and incentives - we want you to recognize your potential!
What you will bring…
- B2B solution sales, new business development and cold-calling experience
- A well-crafted sales process/methodology
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- No fear approach to new business development through cold-calling and networking
- Proven ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce.com or similar)
- Ethical with a high level of personal integrity and initiative
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience (e.g. SEM, SEO, Display, Social etc.)
You can find out more about our awesome products at https://www.reachlocal.com/us/en/digital-marketing-services.
If you think you tick all the boxes, have the right attitude, able to work autonomously, manage your own day and be part of a winning team – this is the opportunity you've been waiting for! Send us your application today so you too can be part of our success story.
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 35 locations throughout the United States, Canada, India, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil. ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Outside Sales
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Irvine, CA, USA