Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People.
Position: Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant to provide administrative support, project coordination and play a key role in supporting several leaders.
- Manage multiple calendars, including conference room reservations.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, and business travel, while supporting all administrative needs.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule is followed and respected.
- Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway” support the team.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns for the team.
- Works closely and effectively with the Leader to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects.
- Gather, maintain and process expense reports and invoices.
- Develop, maintain and distribute documents to track and maintain alignment within the organization as needed.
- Build positive working relationships with team members, other departments, and clients.
- Maintain department supply inventory.
- Support a regional team
- College preferred, or an equivalent in training and experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience managing multiple Outlook calendars.
- (5) Five+ years of administrative support/project management experience for Sr. leadership.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, high level of accuracy in a fast-paced environment, and be a self-starter.
- Must take initiative and employ excellent problem-solving skills with little direction.
- Experience with Travel Arrangements and meeting set-up
- Experience working with c level executives
- Ability to work with a cross functional team
- Experience working with a team that is (geographically dispersed)
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Administrative Support
- Job Function General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Columbus, OH, USA