Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation
The Demand Generation Marketing specialist will support database engagement for LOCALiQ’s outbound email marketing programs. In this role, you will use quantitative and qualitative judgment to deliver impactful business results; ambitiously focusing on high quality creative and copy writing to drive engagement with the LOCALiQ brand and revenue for the business. This person will report directly to the Marketing Manager of Demand Generation. PRIOR EMAIL MARKETING EXPERINCE IS REQUIRED.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager of Demand Generation to plan and execute manual and automated email database programs, including target audience definition, key message development, and goal setting.
- Create email copy to produce effective assets to promote eBooks, guides, webinars, and free tools.
- Work with marketing operations to set up email sends in marketing automation platform.
- Conduct frequent reporting and evaluation across database programs to evaluate overall effectiveness toward goals, identify areas of opportunity, and optimize based on results.
- Regularly communicate program plans, changes, and results to management; share outcomes and key takeaways with colleagues
- Consistently achieve on monthly objectives and key results.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop strategy and to continually evolve database program strategy and campaign scheduling and planning.
- Collaborate with marketing team to communicate with sales and other stakeholders around database programs campaign schedule and results.
- Evolve database segmentation, optimizing return from leads in the database.
- 1-3 years of related marketing experience.
- Equal strengths in technical (marketing automation program structure) and creative skills (email copy, content topics, hosting webinars, etc.)
- Experience with creative copy writing and campaign concepts.
- Familiar with Marketo or similar marketing automation systems.
- Knowledge of lead nurturing best practices and trends, with an eye outward to the market in analyzing competitor tactics and evolving marketing tactics.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone.
- Ability to analyze data and interpret the “story” or actions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Job Family Marketing Operations
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Massachusetts, USA
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Texas, USA