Inside Sales Exective
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than 260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, WordStream, and ThriveHive and U.K. media company Newsquest. There's never been a better time to join our talented team.
At Gannett, Inclusion, Diversity and Equity are core pillars of our organization and influence all that we do. We foster an environment that lifts all voices and welcomes everyone to take part in our journey into the future where every employee is heard, respected, and given an equal opportunity to thrive.
The Inside Sales Representative role requires a highly personable individual with the ability to place out bound sales calls to an established client base as well as cold call new prospects. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be selling recruitment advertising solutions to small-to-midsize businesses across the country. With an assigned book of business and current active advertisers, you will manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close using consultative methods.
We are dedicated to helping our clients fill their open positions. When they hire, we win!
As a Marketing Solutions, Inside Sales Representative, you will be:
- Growing existing client base and generating new revenue opportunities though client upsells and cross-sells, earning back lapsed customers while driving new business
- Retaining clients through exceptional customer service.
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly quota
- In conjunction with post sales, set-up campaigns for success
- Uncovering client needs, offering appropriate solutions, negotiating price and closing accounts on the phone
- Attaining a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal monthly through a high level of business development activity (50 revenue generating activities daily and other KPI’s)
- Conducting tailored built recruitment-based presentations, including Print Advertising, Digital Marketing, Job Postings, etc., etc.
- Recording all activity in salesforce.com to efficiently manage the book of business
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and sales experience
- At least 1 – 2 years of inside sales or related experience
- 2 – 5 years of consultant sales and business development experience, preferred
- Previous experience with business-to-business Cold Calling
- Previous experience in the recruiting industry, a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, a plus
- We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
- Job Family GateHouse Media
- Pay Type Hourly
- Jacksonville, FL, USA