Retention Specialist (Marketing Specialist II)
California, USA ● Florida, USA ● Illinois, USA ● Maine, USA ● Massachusetts, USA ● Michigan, USA ● New Hampshire, USA ● New Jersey, USA ● New York, NY, USA ● North Carolina, USA ● South Carolina, USA ● Tennessee, USA ● Texas, USA ● Utah, USA ● Virginia, USA ● Virtual Req #14056
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
The Print Retention Team manages strategies and tactics to increase retention of new subscribers and reduce churn of core subscribers that will lead to increased subscribers’ lifetime value and reduction of stops for the over 250 Gannett markets. The areas of responsibilities include: 1) New subscriber retention including onboarding and engagement 2) Churn Management including Pre-Expire, Credit Card Declines, Grace, Stop Saver, 3) Winback 4) Pricing and Premium Editions, 5) Subscriber Loyalty.
This Retention Specialist role supports the execution of marketing programs related to subscriber churn and retention tactics for the over 250 Gannett markets. Examining fracture points that negatively impact subscriber retention. Assists with implementation of best retention and churn practices including new subscriber Onboarding and Engagement, Billing, Pre-Expire Credit Cards, Credit Card Declines, Grace and Winback tactics, testing and performance analytics.
- Supports the tactical setup/optimization of all churn tactics including Billing, Pre-Expires, Credit Card Declines, Grace, Winbacks and Loyalty programs with the goal of reducing stops and increasing consumer retention.
- In collaboration with Retention Manager executes tests around Billing, Churn and Winback campaigns.
- Assists with execution of EZ-Pay, activation, new subscriber onboarding and engagement campaigns.
- Manages, launches and measures retention and churn marketing campaigns; delivers analytics.
- Assists with reporting, insights, and ongoing QA/optimization of Retention and Churn tactics.
- Facilitates testing of Retention and Churn models.
- Assists with integration of Legacy Gatehouse and USA TODAY properties into standardized Churn and Retention tactics.
- Maintains project plans, schedules, and tasks and track and report on progress for all campaigns.
- Manages full QA of all campaigns.
- Supports the larger Print Growth & Retention team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 3+ years of consumer marketing experience, with heavy emphasis on subscription-based marketing.
- Experience running multi-channel campaigns.
- Proven experience implementing marketing campaigns and tracking results.
- Strategic and creative with ability to design/implement marketing plans and campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Experience creating and deploying large-scale and/or complex marketing campaigns.
- Experience tracking and reporting marketing campaigns, converting data into actionable insights.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Marketing Administration
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- California, USA
- Florida, USA
- Illinois, USA
- Maine, USA
- Massachusetts, USA
- Michigan, USA
- New Hampshire, USA
- New Jersey, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- North Carolina, USA
- South Carolina, USA
- Tennessee, USA
- Texas, USA
- Utah, USA
- Virginia, USA