Digital Account Manager
Strong proficiency in client relationship management, digital marketing best practices, ability to
stay highly organized and be obsessed with great internal and external customer service. Ability to effectively manage day-to-day client calls, assess digital needs, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new techniques to streamline client communication.
- Build rapport with client representatives, including digital and marketing staff members, through routine and scheduled interactions assigned by Account Executives
- Help develop and advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes to manage client communication and determine actionable improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot and recommend performance issues using best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients and be able to present them during internal meetings
- Drive communication touchpoints and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in retaining and growing accounts
- Manage client expectations alongside the Account Executive around communication, internal Service Level Agreements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Demonstrated understanding of digital campaign performance analytics
- Ability to effectively communicate internally as well as externally
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage marketing campaigns
- Basic understanding of digital advertising campaigns –Search, Display, Marketing Management Systems, Social platforms etc.
- Strong organizational skills to establish, assess, adjust and routinely improve marketing communication between the company and our clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Collaboration – ability to collaborate with sales team, client strategy, additional sales support, etc.
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Conflict Management
Bachelor’s Degree (i.e. General Business, Marketing,
Advertising or Public Relations)
- Job Family WCS Account Management
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Phoenix, AZ, USA