Gannett Publishing Services, located in Knoxville, TN at the Knoxville News Sentinel is seeking a self-motivated, hardworking and energetic part-time Mailroom Coordinator. This position will be responsible for supporting packaging activity for multiple publications. Must be available to work a schedule Monday-Friday with an occasional weekend day as needed.
- Works as a liaison for new hires and temporary employment services
- Completes various reports for packaging department
- Generate reports from packaging software system
- Maintain department records as needed
- Maintain department supply inventory
- Provide excellent customer service
- High school Graduate; some college preferred.
- Must be competent in Microsoft office and general computer skills
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, high level of accuracy in a high-pressure environment and a self-starter
- Must employ initiative and excellent problem-solving skills with little direction
- Job Family Office Administration
- Job Function General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Knoxville, TN, USA