Assistant District Manager
The Daily Advertiser in Lafayette, LA has openings for Part-Time Assistant District Managers. You will work closely with distribution staff to maintain an effective independent contractor delivery force to distribute all products either produced or distributed by the company while meeting the department’s delivery and financial objectives. This is a nighttime position usually starting between 11pm – midnight and includes weekends.
- Assisting with delivery of newspaper routes
- Recruit, contract, orientate and counsel independent contractors to provide excellent customer service to home delivery subscribers, TMC households and single copy outlets.
- In the absence of a Distribution Supervisor manage the daily operations of the distribution center and maintain an effective work environment to provide feedback and leadership to all contractors, part-time employees and service agents.
- Organizing and distributing paperwork
- Staging newspapers for delivery by independent contractors
- Ensuring previous delivery issues are addresses and resolved in a timely fashion
- Communicate and collaborate with management and internal staff
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current insurance
- Basic computer and mobile technology skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks daily
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Valid Driver’s License, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Job Family District Managers
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lafayette, LA, USA