Buying stuff is easy. Buying the right thing is hard. That’s where we can help. Reviewed, a part of the USA TODAY Network, brings consumers the most scientific and trustworthy reviews available, written by our team of experts. We believe that tough, objective reviews are the best way to analyze products. We provide readers with insightful, practical, and entertaining stories that help them make informed decisions.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the data pipelines and creating a data visualization strategy. In addition, you will work closely with other members of the data team and organization to build out our holistic data platform and help use data to drive company-wide decisions.
Reviewed is based in Cambridge, MA. This role can be in the office or remote, with a preference for candidates able to work in the Eastern time zone.
· Create data models and processes for measuring affiliate performance, advertising, and product development efforts.
· Develop and produce KPI dashboard using APIs to pull data from Google Ads, affiliate platforms, Google Analytics, and more.
· Automate daily, weekly, and monthly reports, and forecasts for core KPIs for all traffic sources.
· Work closely with the product engineering team to make sure all new features are properly capturing data.
· Define best practices and new processes to collect, analyze, and manage data.
· Troubleshoot data discrepancies; resolve and articulate them.
· Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, MIS or related technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· You have 2+ years working as a Data Engineer.
· Experience building and maintaining data pipelines.
· Experience working with SEM, affiliate marketing platforms, and web analytics.
· Mastery of SQL.
· You have a working knowledge of BI tools like Google Data Studio and Tableau.
· You have a logical, problem-solving mentality.
· You have a strong understanding of data modeling concepts and methodologies.
· Strong communication skills and a proven ability to communicate not just raw data but what the data means to various non-technical audiences.
· You are creative, flexible, eager to learn, and able to work productively in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment.
· Experience in the digital media industry is a strong plus.
- Job Family Business Intelligence
- Job Function General Administration
- Pay Type Salary
- Cambridge, MA, USA