Social Advertising Marketing Expert
At ReachLocal, A Gannett, Inc. company and part of the USA Today network, we offer a total digital marketing system for local businesses, comprised of web presence solutions digital advertising solutions. Our mission is to help local businesses around the world get more customers. We believe in working hard to deliver results for our clients – and having fun while we build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. That is why we are one of the first digital marketing companies to achieve the Local Search Association (LSA) Certification and have been named a Facebook Marketing Partner, a select group of companies recognized for their ability to drive exceptional advertising and marketing results from Facebook.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People.
The Marketing Expert, Social Ads role will develop and execute on paid digital social marketing strategies for our company’s clients. This role will formulate appropriate strategies and manage the client’s paid social media campaigns as well as communicate performance and recommendations in order todrive ROI and grow and retain the client. Build Their Presence: Website, SEO, Local Listings, Reputation & Social Media
- Monitor, Evaluate and make updates to Social Campaigns in an effort to increase awareness and leads as well as the overall ROI.
- Conduct monthly calls with clients to discuss campaign performance and strategy.
- Provide performance reviews that will highlight status of campaign, insights and recommendations to improve the campaign and client satisfaction.
- Trouble shoot platform and API issues.
- Update Facebook ad creatives.
- Attend continuous team trainings, sales and clients
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Experience working direct with clients through campaign execution
- Strong technical and analytical skills to assess, modify and improve camapigns over lifecycle
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords platform
- Experience in Microsoft Suite
- Experience creating compelling text and graphic for Facebook ads
- Experience translating campaign data into actionable insights
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 35 locations throughout the United States, Canada, India, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil. ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
- Job Family Digital Marketing
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Plano, TX, USA