Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People.
The Obituary Advisor role requires a highly personable, motivated individual with the
ability to guide callers in the placement of obituary notices in our print and
online products. Must be able to work in a multi-deadline environment; learn
and apply new accurate techniques and quickly in order to fulfill timelines.
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they
win, we win!
As a Marketing Solutions, Obituary Advisor, you will:
- Entry of ads into the Wave2 program
- Administrative duties to include answering phones and emails
Be able to react to change productively and handle
other essential tasks as needed
- Ad placement for both print and digital
- Communicating with team members plus internal and external customers
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Review and respond to multiple email boxes
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a self-starter, who is able to multi-task, take initiative and prioritize. If you have a desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry this is a great
way to start a career with an industry leader.
- Attention to detail skills including excellent spelling and grammar in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to handle confidential information according to our guidelines
- Must be able to type at least 40-45 wpm for data entry
- Proficient in MS office software a plus
- Great communication skills written and verbalwith a keen sense of efficient telephone etiquette
- Strong work ethic and a desire to excel
- 1 year of experience preferred
We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
- Job Family News
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI, USA