Search Marketing Specialist
Search Marketing Specialist
Reviewed/reviewed.com, a part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is looking for a Search Marketing Specialist to assist in our paid and organic search efforts. This individual will manage SEO and SEM campaigns for Reviewed.
Reviewed is one of the most influential sources on the internet when it comes to appliance reviews. You’ll learn on the job and become a key contributor to a team of talented, like-minded product nerds.
This role is open to remote employees, with preference for candidates in the Eastern time zone.
- Day-to-day monitoring of campaigns and implementing optimizations to achieve KPIs.
- Assist in building SEM campaigns including, but not limited to, writing text ads and creating keyword lists.
- Provide tactical recommendations based on search data, affiliate data, and competitive analyses.
- Track keyword ranking and communicate changes in rank to editorial.
- Assist in campaign tactic exploration.
- Conduct A/B testing and make changes based on findings.
- Use analytical expertise to create reports that have actionable insights.
- Spearhead SEO linking building strategy.
- Review content for potential SEO optimizations.
- Conduct keyword research to uncover new opportunities for evergreen and trending content and identify areas of improvement for already covered topics.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a SEM and SEO role.
- Experience working in Google Ads, Search Console, and Trends.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- Self-starter with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to adapt to change.
- An individual who possess an intrinsic drive to learn & innovate.
How to Apply:
We are eager to learn more about you and how you fit this role. When you apply, don’t limit your upload to a resume; show us what you’ve done. To do so, put together a single document file that includes the following, in this order:
1. Your resume – one to two pages.
2. A cover letter that outlines how you would approach the job.
It is important that these items be assembled into a single document and uploaded in PDF format. Completing these steps will ensure that your application receives the highest consideration.
Our Work Environment:
For candidates in the Boston/Cambridge area, the majority of work takes place in an open floor plan office, with several smaller meeting rooms and test labs throughout the building. If remote, you’re expected to be accessible to the team throughout the day via email, phone, and Slack.
Buying stuff is easy. Buying the right thing is hard. That’s where we can help. Reviewed brings consumers the most trustworthy reviews available, written by our team of experts. We believe that tough, objective reviews are the best way to analyze products. We provide readers with insightful, practical, and entertaining stories that help them make informed decisions.
Reviewed is part of the USA TODAY Network, one of the largest news networks in the country, reaching over 133 million monthly unique visitors.
- Job Family Digital Marketing
- Job Function Consumer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- Boston, MA, USA
- Cambridge, MA, USA