Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Our Permit & Compliance Department is seeking a driven Customer Service Representative for the Over the Road Compliance Division. This person will be responsible for the processing of various state, county, and city government permit requests, as taken via phone or online portal, from a specified customer base.
- Process and support customers’ orders and inquiries using efficient and effective routing methods while advising of possible cost saving opportunities
- Productively process Trip/Fuel or Oversize/Overweight permits by entering applications into Permit Processing System upon request, providing necessary information required by state governments to obtain an approval temporary Trip/Fuel or Oversize/Overweight permits using information provided during inbound telephone conversations with customers
- Handle direct phone inquiries, effectively correcting individual errors, and complete follow-through on all application orders processed daily, to ensure timely delivery based on customer expectations/industry standards
- Resend previously issued permits and Pro-actively call customers to inform them of the status of their permit orders
- This is full-time position
- Salary is $15.25 / hour
- Our Permit & Compliance Department operates:
- Monday – Friday 5am – 8pm
- Must be flexible with schedule and willing to work holidays
- Education: Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience required for the specific job level
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years related Customer Service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in order to properly communicate our service offerings and functionality
- Superior customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Proficient phone and computer skills; Ability to answer and manage inbound calls, make outbound calls, and work with various departments and clients
About The Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! In 2017, FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering.
Additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines
Due to COVID-19, some of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3325 Perimeter Hill Dr, Nashville, TN 37211, USA