Marketing Program Manager
The Marketing Programs Manager will manage multi-layered programs to ensure on-time delivery to support revenue-based campaigns and programs across a growing product portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building across multiple channels and teams, measuring results to take abstract marketing concepts and turn them into revenue.
- Drive large scale, multi-channel projects across brand, creative, insights, media, PR, field and channel marketing. Deep understanding of each of these departments, the role each plays, and the dependencies in the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Identify industry trends to create programs to drive MQL volume to support Sales funnel
- Generate innovative ideas to promote the brand
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Project Management:
- Responsible for managing campaign and program timelines across marketing organization.
- Drive scoping, resourcing and project plans with creative, operations and implementation teams to ensure on-time delivery of programs
- Schedule meetings to ensure alignment and proper alignment across organizations
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts to support marketing programs
- Ability to prioritize
- Ensure clear definition of program success, monitor results and present ideas for optimization of campaigns and tactics
- Lead post-mortem discussions to review results and improve efficiencies and results for future programs.
- Communication / Collaboration:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate business results and priorities to stakeholders at all levels
- Monthly reports to senior management to show progress to goals
- Communicate status and activities and exhibit stellar communication and organizational skills.
- Identify and communicate program scope and ensure critical paths, milestones and all objectives are met
- Develop and deliver professional written and spoken communications that ensure all levels in the organization have clear, concise and up-to-date information on progress.
- Leverage cross-organizational relationships for support and resolution of issues
- Curate, analyze, and present data to solve problems, drive change, and improve performance.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of project or program management expertise
- Ability to collaborate across the organization.
- Self-motivated, engaged and accountable
- Experience managing digital marketing programs and lead gen campaigns with quantifiable results.
- At least one year using a marketing automation platform and/or CRM (preferably Marketo and Salesforce).
- Experience with Asana project management software and integrations to communicate program tactics to the Sales organization
- Proven analytical and strategic experience and ability to develop and implement creative solutions to unforeseen challenges
- Advanced computer skills and expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office and project management tools. Experience with Asana preferred.
- Account Payable Automation, Financial Technology or Payment Industry experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Prioritization - Must have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines, be self-motivated and inspire teammates to be the same.
- Fast-pace - Work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and within group settings, have excellent time-management skills
- Creativity - Think creatively and strategically, have exception problem-solving skills, and have an ability to remain calm throughout the process.
- Collaboration - Must be a strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization and externally with partnerships and vendors.
- Critical thinking – Work with Marketing Operations to create programs to support entire customer lifecycle
- Time and Task Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others. Ability to manage multiple projects and requests, prioritize, and set proper expectations to the team.
WORK SCOPE AND CONTEXT
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Bring expertise in Project Management, problem solving and facilitation skills to keep team and stakeholders aligned on priorities and tracking through all phases of project delivery
- Normal office working conditions. Work requires regular sitting/standing at a desk, working with a computer. Job may require hours that exceed 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week during peak periods.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Beaverton, OR, USA