Lead Microsoft Platform
The Lead Microsoft Platform plays a key role in leading our Windows-based infrastructure solutions, deployments, and upgrades. The successful candidate will be responsible for both building and integrating Active Directory systems.
You will be required to be on-call on a rotational basis (approx. every 3-4 weeks) to provide support for the server, after hours (weekdays only).
- Monitor and maintain Windows server platforms and Active Directory
- Build physical and virtual servers and systems according to specifications
- Work with Operations, Database Management, and Product Development teams on project deployments and technical resolutions.
- Participate in a team on-call rotation for Tier 3 technical Windows infrastructure escalation
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.
- Active Directory – (Site Topology, DNS, Enterprise CA and AD Design Skills)
- Windows Server: 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Windows Infrastructure and Domain Administration: DNS, DHCP, Account Management, Group Policy
- Azure AD/Microsoft 365 Administration/Configuration/Trouble Shooting
- Powershell Scripting
- VMware ESX 6.0/6.5
- MS Exchange Engineering and Administration
- Web Server – IIS Administration
- Microsoft Clustering skills – SQL Server AlwaysOn
- System engineering
- Understanding of system architecture: storage solutions, network topologies, security best practice, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Project management (this is not a project manager position)
- Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner
- Work well both alone or in a team setting
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field and 5 years of Senior Windows technical experience or a minimum of 7 years of Senior Windows technical experience.
Additional Desired Proficiencies:
- Active Directory
- PowerShell scripting
- Exchange 2019/2016/2013/2010
- Microsoft 365/Azure
- Citrix XenApp 7.x / NetScalar / VDI
- Windows VMware clustering
- Enterprise patch management
- Skype for Business
- Security standards: PCI, SOX, CSI
- SharePoint 2013
- Security certificate management
- Windows domain consolidation
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- Atlanta, GA, USA