Vendor Partner Manager
The Vendor Partner Manager is accountable for all activities associated with effectively building and maintaining external third party partner / vendor / outsourcing call center relationships with assigned vendors. This role creates and takes full ownership of customer experience including service process, service delivery and continuous improvement. The Customer Experience Partner Manager is responsible for working with the business units to establish and monitor call center scorecards, quantitative and qualitative measures of performance against selected Service Level Agreements (SLA) according to contract terms, for assigned vendors. The Customer Experience Partner Manager will work to facilitate regular business reviews (with assigned vendors) to discuss call center / vendor performance reporting, SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements, other contract expectations, relationship health and improvement plans, when necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with the leadership team and stakeholders to ensure SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements and expectations are adequately incorporated into RFXs and vendor contracts to facilitate the ability to monitor and manage vendor performance.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with Service Managers, Relationship Managers, Performance Managers, Contract Managers and Compliance Managers for assigned vendors to provide support necessary for on-going management and oversight of a particular vendor.
- Communicates with assigned call center vendors to ensure they are properly educated on FLEETCOR expectations throughout the lifecycle of the relationship.
- Assists in establishing and monitoring Call Center Vendor Scorecards (quantitative and qualitative measures of performance against selected SLAs and metrics) to monitor and manage vendor performance based on a defined set of criteria. Follow-up on scorecards where issues are identified to discuss action.
- Generate and encourage innovative solutions to create opportunities and address problems; challenge conventional thinking to find better ways to achieve results.
- Provides on-going Call Center Vendor Scorecard reporting and analysis to Relationship Managers and Performance Managers to facilitate their ability to adequately monitor, review and act on vendors’ operational performance.
- Responsible for the execution of various vendor management programs, such as quarterly business reviews, annual vendor reviews, scorecards – as well as other performance management activities and reporting as required.
- Monitor and assist with execution of exit strategy and contingency plans for all vendors.
- Engage in ongoing operational issues and partners with Business Unit Managers to provide overall health score for vendor.
- Facilitate contract renewals in partnership with Business Unit Managers to ensure that contractual SLAs are in alignment with the needs of the business.
- Facilitates regular business reviews with assigned vendors to discuss vendor performance reporting, SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements, other contract expectations, relationship health and improvement plans (when necessary).
- Provides support to Relationship Managers, Account Managers, Performance Managers and Compliance Managers for problem resolution with assigned vendors. Works closely with Business partners to diagnose call center vendor poor performance and assists to put in place “get well” plans. Facilitates the resolution of escalated vendor-related issues.
- Up to 50% domestic and international travel, passport is required.
- May have direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar field and 6 years of demonstrated work experience in Offshore Call Center Operations or related outsourcing or operations managerial position (manager level or above) or 10 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree and outsourced operations.
- Self-directed, ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Strong problem solving skills, conflict resolution, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Embrace and drive change; drive continuous improvement culture.
- Excellent written and presentation communication skills; demonstrated communication experience with diverse internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated organizational relationship management skills; can maneuver through complex political situations effectively.
- Effective in building business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a transformation / change agent within the organization.
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve complex business issues. Proven ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, promote and sell ideas to management, business partners and peers.
- Demonstrate flexibility and maintain effectiveness in varying situations with diverse roles, responsibilities, work environments, and people.
- Ability to communicate with influence to all levels of leadership to take action on complex, technical, or sensitive topics with companywide impact.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products required.
- Proficiency with Salesforce highly desired.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- 3325 Perimeter Hill Dr, Nashville, TN 37211, USA