Field Sales Executive
FLEETCOR is seeking Sales Professionals to market and sell our industry leading Business Expense and Fuel Purchasing solutions within the selected market. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales goals in a fast-paced result oriented “hunting” sales position, as well as, a passion and desire for continued professional and personal development via training and coaching.
This is a “hunting” sales position and success in the role requires disciplined sales professionals who are committed to:
- Prospecting via phone, cold call canvasing, email and social media to set appointments with prospective clients
- Conducting effective sales calls that first identify prospective customers goals, challenges and needs and culminate in the recommendation of an appropriate solution to meet those needs
- Managing new customers on-boarding process
- Maintaining a balanced pipeline of prospective accounts
- Reporting sales related activities within SalesForce CRM.
- Ensuring your best day as a sales professional is not one you already had
- 3+ years of successful Field Sales in a B2B environment
- Proven track record of prospecting / self-sourcing new appointments and leads
- Effective time and sales territory management experience
- Excellent sales call management, presentation and closing skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Experience and passion for selling in the SMB / SME space
- Self-Motivation and ability to work independently
- Home office experience
- Excellent listening skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Personal and Professional Confidence
- Intermediate skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Must be proficient in using sales automation tools (Salesforce.com, ACT, etc.)
- College Degree Preferred
- Fleet Services
- Merchant Services
- Uniform / Business Services Industries
- Payroll services
- Industrial Services
- Copier Sales
- Telecommunications Sales
Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first 30 days on the job: no more waiting until you have been with the company for 1 year!
Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
Robust PTO Policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days and personal days!
Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Rochester, NY, USA