Inside Sales Executive- Outbound
Inside Sales Executive : Small Fleet
Are you a recent college graduate looking to get your foot in the door for business to business sales? Perhaps you have some sales experience and are looking to further your career in a growing industry. If you thrive in a high-energy, team-oriented environment and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and hustle, then this is the place for you! We have an exciting opportunity here at FLEETCOR supporting out Comdata product! We’re looking to expand our growing team of sales and business development professionals and offer continuous training and coaching to prime you for advancement opportunities that will allow you to build a lucrative and fulfilling career.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building our client base and procuring new business through contacting prospects, closing deals, up-selling, making customer retention plays, etc. This requires strong product knowledge, excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills as well as consistent follow-through in order to provide best-in-class service to our customers.
You will kick off your career with a comprehensive 2-week paid training program. You will learn all about FLEETCOR, complete team building activities with other new hires, develop sales skills and techniques and get started on the phones with the help of our experienced Learning & Development team.
From there, you will join a sales team where you will receive continuous coaching and feedback from your sales manager.
What does a day in the life of an Inside Sales Executive look like?
A majority of your time will be spent connecting with business owners and finding solutions for their challenges.
- You will prospect leads, identify decision makers and establish relationships with key players to generate interest and close accounts.
- You will manage customer accounts during their introductory period to ensure a top-of-class experience.
- You will actively track and manage a pipeline of leads in Salesforce.com and manage customer interactions.
- You will be held accountable (soften this) to meeting or exceeding daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
- You will complete the full sales cycle with potential prospects; initial and follow up calls, close sale, follow implementation process.
This job might be for you if:
- If a competitive base salary isn’t enough for you and you’re a self-starter that wants unlimited commission potential.
- You are confident, professional, extremely competitive and are invigorated by challenges.
- You are passionate about everything you do and nothing holds you back.
- You are curious and knowledge hungry- always interested in learning and developing yourself and your career.
- You are process oriented and pay close attention to details.
- You seek constant career development and growth opportunities with upward mobility.
- You possess exemplary time management skills and remain composed when balancing competing priorities.
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2+ years of sales experience.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA