Salesforce Technical Leader
FLEETCOR is looking for an Engineering/IT leader to lead the Salesforce delivery and technical strategies for for NA Fuels Business. Team is currently focused on multiple facets of evolving the Salesforce landscape:
- Building scalable architecture to support continuous sales & service initiatives across Salesforce core clouds
- Technical & deployment strategies that reduce incidents, errors, and facilitate the ability for more frequent delivery
- Create testing practices and strategy to gain efficiencies
- Simplify the back-end, core system architecture and rationalize, where applicable, redesigned architecture
Salesforce Leader Key Responsibilities:
Strategy & Architecture:
- Provides leadership on overall strategy for the Development center and desired maturity targets YOY
- Partners with the LOB Head of Development and Enterprise Architecture teams to ensure teams are designing and delivering solutions in line with FLT IT’s target architecture models
- Leads development of engineering practices, coding standards, testing strategies, KPIs, and CI/CD pipelines which meet internal business needs and minimize defects prior to implementation
- Drive strategy and design to achieve automated CI/CD for seamless deployment processes
- Fully accountable, empowered leadership role where the service line issues/delivery buck stops
- Engages with Scrum Masters and Product Owners to ensure Quality delivery
- Promotes adherence of designs to Fleetcor policies and standards, architectural principles and guidelines
- Focus on repeatable and scalable process structures and reporting mechanisms are put in place to run a large portfolio of work in on-shore/offshore model
- Primary liaison between NAF businesses and development centers
- Ensuring the right talent and vendor partners are deployed and assesses the right mix, scale-up plans constantly
- Works with technical architect to support adherence to technical excellence strategies and adapt to change as required
- Takes ownership in managing financials and ROI optimization
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 10+ years in IT leadership roles with a successful track record of leading large transformations, developing and managing IT work-force in a highly matrixed environment with global (On-shore, Off-shore, Near-shore) delivery models. Strong Technical depth with an Engineering and product innovation mindset and career growth to Sr. roles from Architecture and/or Developing IT systems experience is a must.
- Proven Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of IT experience in tools, technologies, and architecture models with ability to drive strategy, and also roll-up the sleeves and switch to fair amount of detail/execution
- Experience leading teams with experience in Salesforce declarative and programmatic development in Sales & Service Cloud, both classic & lighting. Community Cloud experience is a plus.
- Experience managing technology for Salesforce deployments strongly preferred utilizing tools such as GIT, Gearset, Copado, etc.
- Experience Building Salesforce integrations using Web Service (SOAP & REST API), Apex Programming, and Mulesoft (or similar technologies)
- Strong, proactive leadership and high influencing capabilities – inspiring fellowship and keen interest in developing strong next level leaders with clear lines of accountability
- Effectively Influence, negotiate and lead technology alternative evaluations and implementations within both Business and IT
- Effectively manages tradeoffs between speed to market, quality and any potential financial impacts
- Ability to comfortably and credibly present to senior management. Be able to articulate the value proposition of getting solutions built using sound architecture principles
- Excellent written, verbal skills and strong executive presence
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and a Master’s degree in Business
- Salesforce Certified Admin & Platform Developer I Certifications
- Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer & Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer certifications highly preferred
- Additional certifications within Salesforce, Agile, Dev Ops Engineering, and other cloud based systems is a plus
- Financial Services, payments processing and related technologies experience is a plus
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary