Strategic Sales Executive
FLEETCOR is seeking a Strategic Sales Executive to join our Corporate Payments inside sales team. The Strategic Sales Executive is responsible for generating new business by finding new prospects and moving those prospects through the entire sales cycle. The individual is also responsible for negotiating terms of the contracting, pricing the deals, completing RFPs (if applicable) and securing signed agreements. Responsibilities include retaining and growing these customers for a 15-month period until the account is supported by Relationship Management. Responsibilities also include working through the implementation phase with the customer, to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue.
• Identify and secure new revenue opportunities by using a consultative approach to CFOs, Controllers, Finance Directors and/or Managers to create demand for our solutions. This will lower costs and increase revenue for our prospects/clients.
• Develop new accounts and business relationships through prospecting.
• Utilizes a detailed understanding of FLEETCOR’s systems and a detailed understanding of the standards used by our target customers to work through the implementation process with the customer. This would include knowledge of how our prospect’s ERP would integrate/function within the FLEETCOR model.
• Negotiate with all levers FLEETCOR has in order to secure the most profitable deal (pricing, terms, rebate, etc.)
Secure signed agreements from our prospects and drive customer spend through the implementation phase as well as retain and grow spend for 13 months (until Relationship Management steps in). Conduct sessions with executive level contacts to understand the full economic potential of the client’s organization.
• Manages special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, and Economics is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous sales experience preferred Excellent negotiating skills
• High level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication & presentation skills
• Ability to think strategically about how to apply appropriate marketing messaging and tools to generate interest with targeted prospects. Should have analytical skills with a solid business foundation
• Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple tasks promptly and effectively
• Experience with salesforce.com is preferred, but not a requirement
Thank you for applying and for your interest in FLEETCOR. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you soon.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA