Human Resources Coordinator
As the HR Coordinator for Comdata, a FLEETCOR company, you will perform a variety of HR administrative duties. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaison to other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform employment verifications
- Perform orientations, onboarding, and update records with new hires
- Coordinate company events and communications
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
- Manage pre-employment background checks, candidate experiences, vendor processing, and temporary staffing vendor relationships
- Manage candidates’ on-site interview experiences (coordinates interview schedules, air/auto travel, hotel and transportation arrangements, customized candidate communication, online application completion, pre-employment authorizations, and other responsibilities as needed, including hosting candidates)
- Other related duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field is preferred
- 1-3 year(s) related work experience, preferably in an HR environment
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Working knowledge of recruiting processes, procedures and applicant tracking systems (ATS) is strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks and maintain utmost level of confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
- Possess a strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to build relationships with applicants and associates at all levels of an organization
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA