The Contract Negotiator at FLEETCOR is responsible for performing daily activities as assigned within the Customer Focus Group (CFG). The purpose of the CFG is to negotiate hotel contracts and drive savings for the CLC customer base. The customer base includes Rail, Trucking, Air, Crew, Retail and Management type travelers.
- Complete negotiations on all requests based on CLC policies and procedures
- Utilize decision making skills to find hotel options which fit client savings guidelines
- Effectively communicate with internal clients and contracted hotels via phone and email to ensure consistency with CLC and FLT policies
- Identify trends and opportunities for client savings and potential market consolidation
- Possess ability to analyze historical hotel rate and volume history by hotel and market area to ensure competitive pricing structures
- Exhibit and utilize knowledge of hotel industry and regional markets associated with clients
- Identify and resolve client and hotel issues daily
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all client savings expectations
- Collaborate with internal account management teams and offer long-term solutions to ensure network consolidation for our clients
- Responsible for all other duties assigned as needed
- College degree preferred or 1-3 years previous related experience
- Previous hotel/lodging experience and/or training is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate successfully with short notice and firm deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve at a high level through critical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and deliver superior service with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and navigating the internet
- Excellent personal interaction, communication and phone skills along with a high degree of initiative, personal responsibility, ownership, and commitment to providing the highest level of customer service
- Meet established phone metrics and quality standards
- Adhere to all FLT Procedures and Processes
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Ensure FLT is meeting the client’s needs and handle all issues in a timely manner.
- Adhere to Schedule and FLT attendance policy
- Manage time on and off the phone to provide real-time availability
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
· $2.6B Annual Revenue
· 100+ Countries
· 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
· 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
· Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
· Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
· Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
· S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
· Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
· Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
· Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
· Innovation: Figure out a better way
· Execution: Get it done quickly
· Integrity: Do the right thing
· People: We make the difference
· Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8111 E 32nd St N, Wichita, KS 67226, USA