HRIS Business Analyst
The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst position is responsible for bringing Human Resources information system solutions to life. This includes partnering with internal business colleagues to understand their needs, analyzing current system capabilities and gaps, and implementing solutions on time, on budget, and that meet the business goals.
The HRIS Analyst acts as a liaison between Human Resources users who have a business problem and external vendors to create automated solutions. As the SME for our payroll, benefits, and Human Capital Management (HCM) systems and reporting tools/solutions, you will partner with the HR, Talent Acquisition (TA), payroll, and benefits teams to provide HRIS administration and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the organization and documentation of business processes to ensure the team develops and implements solutions that meet customer needs and minimize defects prior to implementation
- Collaborate with functional users to determine business requirements to execute system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations)
- Act as a Data Steward to ensure the accuracy of data entry, data analysis, and reporting
- Building and managing relationships with companies that supply products and services to the global FLEETCOR Human Resources organizations
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and writing detailed procedures
- Gather and analyze data to support executive and other internal reporting needs and deliver accurate reports in a timely manner
- Independent self-starter who can work with minimal direction and isn’t afraid to problem solve in a test environment
- Requires a Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Human Resources *or* equivalent associated business experience
- One to two (1 - 2) years hands-on experience in a Business Analyst role (Human Resources experience a plus)
- Proven ability to document current business processes, determine gaps, and suggest effective solutions
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Office, and Visio
- Exceptional attention to detail and timeliness
- Knowledge of enterprise HR systems like Workday, Dayforce, SAP, etc.
- Experience working with external vendors
- Customer-focused, with demonstrated experience and ability to be flexible with changing priorities
- Experience developing and delivering ad-hoc training for business users
- Creative problem solver: ability to quickly grasp the business issues and develop the best solution; finds creative ways to solve complex issues among demanding parties and achieve “win-win” resolutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt easily to rapidly changing business conditions
- Ability to design and strategize, as well as execute and implement
- Results-focused; accountable and strong sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal skill and relationship management
Thank you for applying and for your interest in FLEETCOR. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you soon.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Analyst
- Job Function Analysts
- Pay Type Salary
- 3280 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA