Customer Service Agent - Crew Accommodations
At FLEETCOR, The Customer Service Agent – Crew Accommodations is responsible for using Connex to book hotels and transportation for American Crew members worldwide. The position will coordinate with the pilot, flight attendants, and crew tracking desks to resolve issues. This position will also be responsible for communicating effectively to resolve problems with vendors and crew members. They will need to work under pressure during major operational events to ensure crew members are placed in rooms in a timely manner to avoid crew rest delays or cancellations.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Book hotel accommodations for American flight attendants, pilot crews, adhoc crews, Check Airmen, and LOSA observers.
- Handle emergency relocations of crews that occur last minute.
- Serve as back up to American Hotel Contracts team.
- Soft site cities where American doesn’t have a contract hotel, update Connex accordingly, make transportation arrangements, if required.
- Make payments to American non-contract vendors as requested from Hotel Contracts team.
- Work closely with crew tracking and other groups relevant to operational needs that may affect crews and passengers.
- Available to work shift work and willingness to work long hours during irregular operations. - Training will be first shift and then there will be a shift bid.
- Familiarity with soft siting, maintaining a thorough knowledge of market and contractual needs.
- Possess a general understanding of Connex.
- Be able to solve problems with customers that are critical to American’s success in on time and completion factor.
- Understand American hotel functionality for crews.
- Strong writing, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to apply and analyze data, while making corrections as necessary.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
- Ability to adapt quickly to technology changes, and union crew rules.
- Excellent PC skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required. Some college education is preferred but not required.
- Some customer service or call center experience is preferred but not required.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, USA