Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. This individual will create business reports/decks, analyze data for multiple business functions, present findings to leadership and assist in implementing improvements in business focus, efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness. This role will provide operational, financial, and data analysis across the several business functions within Prepaid.
- Extract and build appropriate financial and operational data sets from multiple sources within organization, make accessible to users.
- Acquire data from secondary sources to supplement primary data sets.
- Analyze current and past financial and operational data and performance.
- Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Identify trends in financial and operational performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate with other members of the leadership team to review financial and operational information and forecasts; build out functional dashboards.
- Assist financial and business teams in continuous improvement measurement and support on implementing new projects.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Bachelor's degree with a preferred concentration in Finance, Accounting and/or Computer Information Sciences.
- 5+ years of data analysis experience.
- Extensive experience and cumulative working knowledge of computers, especially in data extract/reporting software.
- Knowledge of database design, maintenance and reporting experience using SQL and software for analyzing and reporting data (Excel, SQL, Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to frequently communicate orally, write, read, comprehend, reason, and perform basic mathematic calculations and analyze.
- An eye for detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment.
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.
- Job Family Analyst
- Pay Type Salary
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA