E-Commerce Support Specialist
The Electronic Commerce Support Specialist position is responsible for sales of electronic billing and payment options to hotel chains. It provides training and support for hotels using the electronic billing method. It is responsible for managing the GDS rate loading process and all aspects of the upkeep and maintenance of the CLC hotel database.
- Increase electronic processing percentage through sales and training of hotels
- Point of contact for hotel visits that includes: scheduling time of visits, establishing rules of visit and assisting with set up
- Increase Quick Pay revenue through direct contact and sales with eligible hotels
- Increase the number of rates accessible via the GDS for key customers
- Work with hotels, hotel franchise companies, and hotel management companies to make rates available via the GDS rapidly and accurately
- 100% mastery of Talon contracting process including updating all signed hotel contracts and hotel tax changes with 100% accuracy
- Research, log and distribute all rate increases. Set up all new hotels in Oracle/Financials with 100% accuracy
- Scan all hard copies of contracts and rate increases. Update all guarantee changes for each client of CLC
- Back-up receptionist on an as needed basis and per schedule given.
- Assist accounting department as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Client Services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Illustrate an outgoing personality and demonstrate personal confidence
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in sales, purchasing, technical support training and/or customer service
- Minimum three years previous experience in a business environment
- Associates degree is preferred
- Meet established phone metrics and quality standards
- Adhere to all FLT Procedures and Processes
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Ensure FLT is meeting the client’s needs and handle all issues in a timely manner
- Adhere to Schedule and FLT attendance policy
- Manage time on and off the phone to provide real-time availability
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8111 E 32nd St N, Wichita, KS 67226, USA