Sr. Director - Strategic Marketing
Sr. Director, Strategic Marketing
Role Purpose: To identify, develop and execute on market strategy using an account-based marking approach
· Enhance current marketing materials (print, digital, etc.)
· Ability to create and manipulate Salesforce campaigns to attract target audience
· Conduct marketing efforts, analyze market trends to achieve best strategy to communicate initiatives and foster brand awareness
· Identify, develop & execute marketing strategy while ensuring alignment with company brand, strategies and market position
· Lead and support achievement of both short and long-term goals by implementing strategies that drive opportunity
· Collaborate often with sales and sales teams for proper alignment of market trends
· Collaborate with product and program managers on implementation and execution efforts
· Enhance brand reputation as industry experts/leaders through print, electronic and social media avenues
· Assist with building marketing plans, delegating deliverables and accountability
· Communicate often with internal stakeholders
· 7 - 10 years of medium-large market Marketing or Marketing Strategy experience. Finance, payments or transportation industry preferred, but not required
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
· Ability to read, write and speak the English language for optimal communication with employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
· Proven track record of implementation & execution
· Effective Communicator
· Strong business acumen
· Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Creative Suite required
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA