The Facilities Associate is responsible for the appearance and up-keep of the Facility. This role is responsible for maintaining a professional and clean work environment for all employees.
- Maintain meeting rooms and collaboration areas.
- Sets up and tears down meeting areas.
- Daily task list includes but is not limited to cleaning of cafés, bathrooms, and common areas. This consist of sweeping, mopping vacuuming, disinfecting surfaces, emptying of all waste bins, etc.
- Weekly task list includes but is not limited to spot cleaning carpet, cleaning microwaves, refrigerators, cabinets, dusting, windows, glass and dust on the top lip of cubes, etc.
- May be required to assist with general grounds area removal of grass, trash, dirt, debris from walkways, entryways and hallways.
- Monitors and reports environmental, safety, or maintenance issues.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma required
- 3+ Years of related experience preferred
- Dependable and reliable attendance
- Demonstrated knowledge of cleaning products
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Demonstrate high motivation and ability to adapt
- Excel at operating in a fast paced, community environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Provide a clean and orderly work environment throughout the building.
- Make sure any and all issues are immediately resolved and do not linger.
- Assist in monitoring for any safety issues that arise.
- Exhibit professionalism, timeliness and accuracy in performance of all job duties.
- Effective active listening skills.
- Take ownership of one’s work and provide the highest quality in results.
- Manage all tasks in conjunction with other facilities staff and scheduling.
- May be exposed to dirt, dust, moving mechanical parts and various weather conditions.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires almost constant physical action and is rarely a sedentary job.
- Requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing throughout the day.
- The employee will regularly lift items in excess of 25 pounds, (and 55 lbs periodically).
- Requires frequent grasping and holding of work instruments.
- Requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Uniform shirts provided by the company.
- Khaki, Navy, or similar pants paid for by the company.
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Corporate Lodging Consultants (CLC) Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company. CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- 3199 Beaumont Centre Cir, Lexington, KY 40513, USA