C# Developer with Oracle and Agile experience needed to step in to assist a team of senior programmers in building applications to support end user needs.
- Ability to determine application functionality, gather requirements, and suggest technical solutions for business issues;
- Create technical design specifications;
- Assist with the configuration of applications software
- Analyze, code, and test software (both new and changes to existing programs) from design specifications;
- Validate that the finished product meets the functional requirements;
- Generate complete and accurate documentation for work based on program standards;
- Provide production support for Oracle and C# applications including program analysis, testing and system enhancements;
- Identify applications bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance;
- Provide application support to include troubleshooting as necessary
- 2+ years of C# .NET development;
- 2+ years of Oracle PL/SQL development;
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment;
- Familiarity with Git;
- Experience in creating applications using C#;
- Hands on knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures, PL/SQL objects, cursors, functions, views, triggers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills and experience working with users to gather requirements and suggest solutions when required
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Bala Cynwyd, PA, USA