Strategic Sales Executives
FLEETCOR is seeking a Strategic Sales Executive to join our Corporate Payments inside sales team. The Strategic Sales Executive is responsible for generating new business by finding new prospects and moving those prospects through the entire sales cycle. The individual is also responsible for negotiating terms of the contracting, pricing the deals, completing RFPs (if applicable) and securing signed agreements. Responsibilities include retaining and growing these customers for a 15-month period until the account is supported by Relationship Management. Responsibilities also include working through the implementation phase with the customer, to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue.
• Identify and secure new revenue opportunities by using a consultative approach to CFOs, Controllers, Finance Directors and/or Managers to create demand for our solutions. This will lower costs and increase revenue for our prospects/clients.
• Develop new accounts and business relationships through prospecting.
• Utilizes a detailed understanding of FLEETCOR’s systems and a detailed understanding of the standards used by our target customers to work through the implementation process with the customer. This would include knowledge of how our prospect’s ERP would integrate/function within the FLEETCOR model.
• Negotiate with all levers FLEETCOR has in order to secure the most profitable deal (pricing, terms, rebate, etc.)
Secure signed agreements from our prospects and drive customer spend through the implementation phase as well as retain and grow spend for 13 months (until Relationship Management steps in). Conduct sessions with executive level contacts to understand the full economic potential of the client’s organization.
• Manages special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, and Economics is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous sales experience preferred Excellent negotiating skills
• High level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication & presentation skills
• Ability to think strategically about how to apply appropriate marketing messaging and tools to generate interest with targeted prospects. Should have analytical skills with a solid business foundation
• Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple tasks promptly and effectively
• Experience with salesforce.com is preferred, but not a requirement
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- Brentwood, TN, USA