Manager, Account Management
The Manager is responsible for the Account Management team in Operations that manages Direct and Channel Customers.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the functions and problem solving of the Account Management team.
- Collaborate with team to identify opportunities for process improvements. We are a rapidly growing organization that seeks automation and scalability. Need experience in achieving both.
- Takes initiative in managing process improvements.
- Coach and mentor team members in the fulfillment of their responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Organized approach to work.
- Background in payments processing.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- College degree with at least 5 years of work experience, including at least 2 years as a manager of people.
- Salesforce, Excel and Reporting experience
- Ability to be self-driven, work with urgency and demonstrate timely and effective communication; strong emphasis on team member and customers
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deliver on commitment
- Ability to teach and mentor
- A servant leadership perspective that serves the needs of the team members and understands how to best motivate the individual
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-pace team environment
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA