Strategic Sales - Baltimore, Maryland
The Strategic Sales - Baltimore role for the Corporate Payments division is responsible for building a new book of business in a specified territory. We need someone who excels in pipeline management and can also help a client navigate the first few weeks of implementation to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue.
- Builds new business in a specified territory
- Helps candidate navigate the first few weeks of implementation to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue
- Drive new business growth by selling solutions to large and mid- market commercial accounts based within the specified market
- Research and understand the prospective client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges
- Propose solutions of our suite of products to deliver quantifiable business value through an integrated relationship
- Communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple layers of leadership both internally and externally
- Preparation of and execution to sales plans, events, campaigns
- Deliver strong performance against required sales/revenue targets
- Stable job history
- Payments background
- B2B commercial sales professional who has experience selling into CFO office
- Experience selling into a matrixed environment
- Ability to self-generate leads and build pipeline.
- 5 years sales business/experience for mid-market and 10+ for large market
- Prior experience in industry where self-generation of sales opportunities was required
- Ability to perform effective sales meetings and presentations via zoom/communications platforms a must
- Communicates effectively to the appropriate levels of leadership within the prospective company
- Entrepreneurial with negotiation skills and virtual selling experience
- Financial thought process, has done deal design and understands financials
- Proven ability to partner
- Takes initiative and is looking for a life changing/income producing opportunity
- Ability to work the process, stay engaged and quarterback the situation with an eye for details
- Continuous learner who shows learning through examples. Specifically important when coming from an outside the industry
- College degree preferred
- A Bachelor's Degree (Preferred; we will accept experience in lieu of a degree)
- 5+ years of direct consultative selling; knows how to fill a pipeline and can show a track record of solid results against goals/plan
- Experience selling to or managing all levels of relationships with corporate clients in the banking or finance industry preferred
- A passion for the activity needed to excel - making one more phone call, one more visit, etc
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Knowledge of commercial payments and services preferred
- The ability to travel extensively within the territory
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Baltimore, MD, USA