Lead Systems Analyst
The Lead Systems Analyst supports all aspects of the company’s retail software systems. The primary focus will be supporting PDI/Enterprise issues raised by the stores and office personnel, along with PDI/Enterprise maintenance, as well as time spent developing reports, imports/exports, and other data interactions. This position will also support documentation of procedures and collaborate with other associates on process improvements, solutions as well as other IT initiatives and projects.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Develops and maintains PDI/Enterprise store paperwork screens and data mappings.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes system implementations and upgrades
- Assists with the training and ongoing support of system users.
- Trouble-shoots system issues, performs setup and configurations
- Researches and resolves issues from Accounting and Operations that arise
- Develops PDI/FocalPoint and other database reporting.
- Monitors PDI/Enterprise and PDI/FocalPoint performance and resolves any issues
- Studies and documents workflows and procedures.
- Manages system import / exports and data retrieval using MS SQL.
- Designs integrations and specifications.
Analyzes existing systems and considers changes in processing requirements.
- Maintains on-going knowledge of latest PDI system tools and platforms
- Works with third party vendors to create and maintain data integrations with other applications.
- Assists with integrations to the POS environment and retail software systems upgrades.
Bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years’ work experience with PDI/Enterprise; 3+ years’ advanced SQL experience with queries, procedures, tables, and databases within Microsoft SQL 2012 and higher; import/export data to/from Microsoft SQL; basic SSRS report design and modification skills, advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, Word; basic skills with working knowledge of EDI, XML, CSV and other data formats; ability to perform in a fast paced environment with frequently changing initiatives; good customer service skills; strong time management and multi-tasking skills; professional communication skills both written and verbal.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Temple, TX, USA