Internal Supply Associate-Brake Press Operator
Excel Industries, Inc., 200 S Ridge RD, Hesston, Kansas, United States of America Req #54
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for performing duties as required by the department’s production system to supply the Assembly Production system and assists management with continuous improvement processes as needed. May perform other routine administrative duties as needed.
- Perform safety checks and cleaning of fabrication equipment and materials movement within the applicable department. (Approx. 35 %)
- Assist in continuous improvement of new and existing processes and verification of proper component configuration and information prior to delivery to customer function. (Approx. 35 %)
- Assembly of materials prior to delivery to customer function if required. (Approx. 10%)
- Metal finishing of materials prior to delivery to customer function if required. (Approx. 10%)
- Perform process quality checks of paint line hanging equipment as required. (Approx. 10%)
NOTE: These duties are subject to change as business needs and strategies evolve. Employee may be required to perform other duties of comparable complexity.
- High School /GED diploma required
- Experience in operation of standard fabrication equipment and hoists
- Overall production background is preferred
- Use of measurement tools: Calipers, micrometers, angle gauges, scales, etc.
- Use of hand tools: grinders, DA, sanders, etc.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Excel Industries, Inc., 200 S Ridge RD, Hesston, Kansas, United States of America