Excel Industries, Inc., 200 S Ridge RD, Hesston, Kansas, United States of America Req #52
Monday, January 18, 2021
Summary of Responsibilities:
Build any weld fixture, drill fixtures, locators, press brake tooling and other tools as required for the manufacturing process. Assist other departments with machining and layout as required. Distribute, rack and tools and be able to track them in the computer system. Build or modify assembly carts, fixtures, and racks and handle work in the Guide TI ticket system.
- Building new tools, racks, carts, tables, or aids for production. (Approx. 40%)
- Repairing tools, tooling, or aids for production as needed. (Approx. 30%)
- Improving safety features and Poka-yoke current tooling. (Approx. 20%)
- Working in the Guide TI system. (Approx. 10%)
NOTE: These duties are subject to change as business needs and strategies evolve. Employee may be required to perform other duties of comparable complexity.
- High School /GED diploma required
- Less than one year of previous work experience
- Minimum of one to three years of welding experience, machining experience, precise measuring equipment, and blue print reading.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Welding per print or being able to make a good judgment call and setting their own equipment.
- Running and machining parts on a mill and lathe.
- Using precise measuring equipment.
- Reading and understanding blue prints.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Excel Industries, Inc., 200 S Ridge RD, Hesston, Kansas, United States of America