Excel Industries, Inc., 200 S Ridge RD, Hesston, Kansas, United States of America Req #49
Monday, January 18, 2021
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for fitting and welding of parts using a MIG welding process as directed by standard work documents. Maintain a consistent workflow to ensure safe operation, quality product, and consistent delivery.
- Assemble parts into a welding jig and tack them per prints, drawing, or instruction of supervisor. (Approx. 50%)
- Use various hand tools such as grinders, scrapers, or other types of finishing tools to ensure quality product. (Approx. 10%)
- Keep work area clean, neat, and orderly to ensure a safe and efficient workspace. Per 5S, and written standards posted by management. (Approx. 10%)
- Attend, and interact in all safety meetings every day. (Approx. 5%)
- Control operation of Robot, cleaning, and inspection. (Approx. 20%)
NOTE: These duties are subject to change as business needs and strategies evolve. Employee may be required to perform other duties of comparable complexity.
- High School /GED diploma required
- Technical certification preferred
- 2 to 5 years of experience in welding and production plant preferred
- MIG welding experience and pass internal welding test.
- Ability to read blueprints, layout part to print, weld to print.
- Ability to understand and follow standard work.
- Knowledge of welding hazards and safety rules and procedures.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Excel Industries, Inc., 200 S Ridge RD, Hesston, Kansas, United States of America