Senior Living Assistant
Eventide Fairmont is currently looking for a Senior Living Assistant to work PRN (As-Needed).
The Senior Living Assistant will perform housekeeping duties and ensures a safe and clean environment for the residents, families, and staff by following accepted policies and procedures as outlined by Eventide.
A high school diploma is preferred but not required. Long Term Care experience is preferred but not required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Clean resident rooms, baths, common resident areas, staff work areas and other common areas used by staff and visitors.
- Perform cleaning procedures such as mopping, dusting, vacuuming, washing windows and walls, polishing and scrubbing.
- Ensure that all work areas and carts are kept safe and secure.
- Familiar with all infection control and department and facility policies and procedures that directly affect the duties of housekeeping.
- Follow all safety rules when using equipment and chemicals and reports unsafe work areas to a supervisor.
- Maintains a positive relationship with residents, families, and staff.
- Re-stock housekeeping carts, soap dispensers, paper towel dispensers, and toilet tissue.
- Keep all equipment clean, locked as indicated, and in a safe manner, as work dictates.
- Check call light cords as assigned by DON/Nurse Manager.
- Assist in delivering soiled laundry to laundry and assist in returning clean laundry to rooms as needed.
- Assist with dining room clean-up process as needed.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 801 Main Ave, Moorhead, MN 56560, USA